There’s no such experience like buying a brand new tortilla maker to add some homemade Mexican sense to your kitchen.
- What Is a Tortilla Maker and How Does It Help?
- The 15 Best Tortilla Makers Available in 2020 Comparison Table
- Which is The Best Tortilla Maker 2020?
- Top 15 Tortilla Makers 2020 Specific Reviews
- Victoria 8 Inch Tortilla Maker
- HIC 43172 Tortilla Maker
- Brentwood TS-128 Tortilla Maker
- Norpro 6″ Tortilla Maker
- Central Coast Woodworks Hardwood Tortilla Maker
- IMUSA MEXI-86008 Tortilla Press
- Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Tortilla Maker
- Eleganceinlife Cast Iron Tortilla Press
- Uno Casa Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
- Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
- CucinaPro 1443 Tortilla Maker
- Iron World Pre-seasoned Tortilla Press
- StarBlue 10 Inch Tortilla Press
- StarBlue Automatic Tortilla Maker
- KooK 8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
- Buying Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Pick
What Is a Tortilla Maker and How Does It Help?
A tortilla maker, a.k.a tortilla press, is a convenient cooking gadget used to flatten balls of dough into round, consistent natural, thin and flat tortillas with even thicknesses.
Tortilla is without a doubt, one of the most significant ingredient in a taco, enchiladas or quesadillas. These favorite Mexican treats are available in many stores and food outlets all over the country.
But if you want to try making it at home, then it’s the best way because you can control the quality and add your desired ingredients into your own tacos.
A decent tortilla maker is definitely a valuable lifelong investment. With this small but useful kitchen gadget, you can produce thin and even tortilla without making a mess like using rolling pin, therefore allows you to enjoy the cooking, save time and forces.
There’re tons of options at the grocery store and on Amazon. Make sure you do some proper research before deciding which one to buy is crucial. I’m here to help, with my knowledge in the kitchenware field and experiences using these 15 best tortilla makers.
The 15 Best Tortilla Makers Available in 2020 Comparison Table
In this short table below, you will see the main features of each and every tortilla makers I’m going to review in this blog. From their differences in size, shape and warranty information, let’s take a quick look at what’s going to suit your kitchen best!
|Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best Tortilla Maker Overall||9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches||8.29 pounds||Cast iron||Limited lifetime warranty|
|HIC 43172 Tortilla Maker - Best Budget||8 x 6.8 x 4.6 inches||1.2 pounds||Heavyweight aluminum||1-month guarantee|
|Brentwood TS-128 Electric Tortilla Maker - Best Electric Tortilla Maker||8 x 9 x 2 inches||3.7 pounds||Stainless Steel||1-year manufacturer warranty|
|Norpro 6" Tortilla Maker - Best Aluminum||8.4 x 6.2 x 2 inches||1.5 pounds||Cast Aluminum||No|
|Central Coast Woodworks Hardwood Tortilla Maker - Best Hardwood||3 sizes: Small (approx. 8"), Medium (approx. 10") and Large (approx. 11.5")||Varies according to the size||Walnut and Oak Hardwoods||N/A|
|IMUSA MEXI-86008 Tortilla Press - Best Compact||5.1 x 7.9 x 10.4 inches||1.8 pounds||Aluminum and silver||No manufacturer’s warranty but you have other rights under the law|
|Cuisinart CPP-200 Tortilla Maker - Best Versatile||13.4 x 10.1 x 5.5 inches||6.23 pounds||Stainless Steel||Limited 3 years warranty|
|Eleganceinlife Cast Iron Tortilla Press - Best Heavy-Duty||13 x 9.5 x 2.7 inches||4.81 pounds||Cast Iron||No|
|Uno Casa Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best Commercial||9.8 x 8 x 2 inches||7.54 pounds||Cast Iron||Lifetime guarantee|
|Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker - Best Heavy-Gauge||2 x 7.5 x 9 inches||4.5 pounds||Cast Iron||No|
|CucinaPro 1443 Tortilla Maker||13 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches||9 pounds||Heavy aluminum||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Iron World Pre-seasoned Tortilla Press - Best Cast Iron||10 x 9.9 x 2.7 inches||8.1 pounds||Cast iron||5 year full warranty|
|StarBlue Cast Iron Tortilla Press - Best for Roti||13.3 x 11.9 x 2.2 inches||14.05 pounds||Cast Iron||Lifetime warranty|
|StarBlue Automatic Tortilla Maker - Best Automatic||13.4 x 7.9 x 9.8 inches||5.45 pounds||Stainless Steel||100% guarantee in 2 months|
|KooK Cast Iron Tortilla Press||9 x 8 x 1.9 inches||7.25 pounds||Cast Iron||No|
Which is The Best Tortilla Maker 2020?
Here, I’ve rounded up the 15 best tortilla makers of 2020. There’re some of their most important key features and specifications to note in mind. If any of these already meet your interest, you will find more information about them below in my blog.
- Best Overall: Victoria 8-Inch Tortilla Maker
“Reinforced handle, high quality, large size plate, perfect tortillas, cast-iron base, little effort to press”
- Best Budget: HIC 43172 Tortilla Maker
“Heavyweight aluminum, easy-to-use, low budget, multi-functional, durable, compact design, extra hanging hole”
- Best Electric: Brentwood TS-128 Tortilla Maker
“Electrical machine, stainless steel base, large sized plate, heat-adjusted system, produce big wraps for burritos”
- Best Aluminum: Norpro 6″ Tortilla Maker
“Cast aluminum construction, lightweight, small and compact, shiny, smooth outlook, elegant kitchen tool, safe for kids”
- Best Hardwood: Central Coast Woodworks Hardwood Tortilla Maker
“Walnut and oak hardwoods, eye-catching design, strong, unbreakable, can return and get full refund, no harmful chemicals”
- Best Compact: IMUSA MEXI-86008 Tortilla Press
“Compact and portable, aluminum construction base, shiny silver finish, affordable price, curved design handle”
- Best Versatile: Cuisinart CPP-200 Tortilla Maker
“Ultimate breakfast machine, adjustable heat and timing mode, large plates, reversable and nonstick, dishwasher safe, upright storage”
- Best Heavy-Duty: Eleganceinlife Cast Iron Tortilla Press
“Cast iron base, strong, durable, versality, various functionality, fun gift package, press evenly, stability increase, long-lasting”
- Best Commercial: Uno Casa 8 Inch Tortilla Maker
“Lifetime guarantee, pre-seasoned, 100 pre-cut parchment papers, multi purposes, 8-inch plates, durable handle, easy to press”
- Best Heavy-Gauge: Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
“Best heavy-gauge, longevity, round shaped tortillas, versality, rust resistant, unbreakable, use with great ease, evenly press”
- Best Cast Iron: Iron World Pre-seasoned Tortilla Press
“Sturdy cast iron material, large plate, durable handlebar, thin and round tortillas, 5 years full warranty, easy-to-use, great customer service from manufacturer”
- Best for Roti: StarBlue Cast Iron Tortilla Press
“Durable and long-lasting cast iron base, 100 oil papers, high quality, Mexican and Indian savor, induce heat, time saving”
- Best Automatic: StarBlue Automatic Tortilla Maker
“Sturdy stainless steel housing, large plates, non-stick and smooth, tortillas and roti, easy and quick, convenient storage, 100% money back guarantee in 2 months”
Top 15 Tortilla Makers 2020 Specific Reviews
This is probably the most interesting part of the blog. We’re going down to each and every single tortilla maker, taking their features, functions, pros and cons into consideration.
Victoria 8 Inch Tortilla Maker
This original tortilla maker has been praised ever since it came out. It’s the best lifelong investment for your kitchen work because it’s so easy to use, durable and has some incredible features for tortilla-making.
With this handmade tortilla press, you can create tortilla with the portion, size and shape that you want and not having to worry about the quality like when buying from Taco Bell or grocery stores.
It can be used to make tortillas or others like patacones, empanadas, tostones, arepas with the perfect thickness and evenness consistently like served in restaurants.
- Resistant base and handle
- Strong and sturdy cast-iron body, seasoned with non-GMO flaxseed oil
- Comes in set with an extra screw for the lever
- The size is 8 inches, producing big size tortillas
- Requires little effort
- Large size pressing plate
- Durable and long-lasting plus risk-free with limited lifetime warranty
- The handle and top plate may be broken due to careless opening and design that’s hard to move
|Dimensions||9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
HIC 43172 Tortilla Maker
This affordable tortilla maker has an unexpected quality and substance. Its lightweight surprises many customers for being so portable, compact and easy to use for both professional cook and beginners like children.
It’s also easy to wash. All you need is warm and soapy water to clean it thoroughly, then let dry before storing or hanging up.
It’s suitable for making tortillas from all types of ingredients that you like, and others like pita bread, focaccia, mini pie crusts, pastry shells…and add a fun and multi-functional accessory in your kitchen.
- Made of heavyweight aluminum ensures durability and longevity
- Sturdy handle sized of 2.5-inch and plate sized of 6-inch
- An extra hole for hanging on the wall
- User instructions included in set
- Safe and easy for children to use and practice cooking
- Tortillas made by this items are ideal for tacos or chips
- Gives a lightweight and flimsy feeling in hand
- The size of the plate doesn’t allow to produce large tortillas
- Requires a lot more pressure on the handle to flatten the dough
|Brand||HIC Harold Import Co.|
|Dimensions||8 x 6.8 x 4.6 inches|
|Extra parchment papers in set||No|
Brentwood TS-128 Tortilla Maker
(Best Electric Tortilla Maker)
Thanks to its generous size, there’re tons of things you can use this item for: making tortillas, chapatti, roti, flat bread, mandarin pancakes and so on. If you want some big wraps for burritos, then this one is the one for you.
This tortilla maker is specially electric, which means it doesn’t take any manual effort to press the dough, therefore makes the work easier and more convenient.
- Stainless steel body is strong and durable
- Non-stick surface plate makes it easy to clean and produce perfect tortillas
- Sized of 10-inch, giving extra space and possibility with the dough
- Control dial to choose heating element and cool touch handle
- The heat dial system allows you to make soft or crispy tortillas
- Made with robust and long-lasting material
- Easy to be stored upright
- Requires electric to activate and operate
- Contain harmful chemicals to human’s health
|Dimensions||8 x 9 x 2 inches|
|Temperature control mode||Yes|
|Warranty||1-year manufacturer warranty|
Norpro 6″ Tortilla Maker
(Best Aluminum Tortilla Maker)
If you’re not looking for a heavy stainless steel or cast-iron tortilla maker, but still want a additional tool to make homemade tortillas that’s lightweight but strong enough to press the dough, then you’ve come for the right place.
This cast aluminum item has it all for you. It takes little manual effort to press the handle and performs incredibly as it create thin, even and uniformed slices of tortillas.
It can also be used with other types of bread rather than just masa harina, such as flatbread and roti from different cuisines.
- Made of cast aluminum, lightweight but well-built to press the tortillas
- Shiny, smooth and fresh clean outlook to add elegance to your kitchen
- Comes with a notebook of recipes to help you create wonderful taste with tortillas
- Used for multi purposes
- High quality kitchen gadget from a prestigious company
- Small and compact for storage
- Easy and fun for children, beginners or home cooks
- 6″ is a limited size, it can’t produce large size tortillas or burritos wraps
|Dimensions||8.4 x 6.2 x 2 inches|
|Book of recipe in set||Yes|
Central Coast Woodworks Hardwood Tortilla Maker
(Best Hardwood Tortilla Maker)
This kitchen tool absolutely stands out for its amazing design and the meticulousness of manual workers to create this masterpiece of vision and kitchen work.
For everyone who’s used it, including me, is 100% satisfied with its smooth function and durable construction base. The weight of the plates are sufficient to produce such perfectly thin, even and consistent tortillas.
It’s a traditional piece of gadget that’s going to highlight your kitchen table and make the tortilla pressing a process of fun, joy and natural manual work.
- Made of high quality Walnut and Oak hardwoods
- Natural product that doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- The press has been treated with particular coats of food grade mineral oils along with beeswax to ensure durability and long-lasting
- Comes in 3 sizes to choose due to your own purposes
- Strong, sturdy and almost unbreakable
- Eye-catching design, smooth surface
- Manual manufacturing process gives it a stunning visual
- At first, it can be tricky learning how to use the right amount of pressure on the handle
|Brand||Central Coast Woodworks|
|Dimensions||3 sizes: Small (approx. 8″), Medium (approx. 10″) and Large (approx. 11.5″)|
|Weight||Varies according to the size|
|Material||Walnut and Oak Hardwoods|
|Food grade oils and beeswax coat||Yes|
IMUSA MEXI-86008 Tortilla Press
For an affordable price, this tortilla maker is among the best ones. Its features and construction base are to perform smoothly for a long period of time without causing any trouble.
It’s ideal for making dishes like tortillas, flatbread, roti, tostones, burritos or simply for pressing any kind of dough in a matter of minutes.
The lightweight and small size allows you to carry this on occasions in different places, it’s a great option to make some nice tortillas on your travel trip.
- Durable and traditional tortilla maker design
- Made from cast aluminum with a silver finish to create shiny appearance
- Offers great leverage so you don’t have to put in too much pressure of effort to create desired thinness
- The handle is curved design for convenient use
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Produce tortillas with the consistent even thickness and round shape just like store bought
- Good and standardized item for a fair price
- You need practices before actually getting to the right amount of pressure with the handle
- The handle may be snapped due to too much pressure
|Dimensions||5.1 x 7.9 x 10.4 inches|
|Material||Aluminum and silver|
|Warranty||No manufacturer’s warranty but you have other rights under the law|
Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Tortilla Maker
(Best for Versatility)
The Cuisinart CPP-200 has been praised as the ultimate breakfast machine, as well as one of the best and most effective tortilla maker available on the market.
With this super multi-functional item in your kitchen countertop, delicious recipes like tortillas, crêpes, blintzes, and pizzella will be made easily as a piece of cake because you can press the dough and cook the bread perfectly due to the lighting signals.
It also comes in package with some additional tools including a measuring spoon, mini ice cream cone roller and some tongs for convenient cooking.
- The nonstick reversible plates are suitable for making various types of tortillas and breads
- The plates are also dishwasher free, making it easier and faster to clean thoroughly after use, which is a significant feature of this item
- Sized of 8 1/3″ diameter giving large space to create quick and easy breakfast dishes
- Sheeny stainless steel top covered by locking lid, increasing the strength and pressure to press the dough
- Adjustable heat and timing mode to help you press and cook the dough at the same time
- Designed for upright storage
- Reversible, non-stick and dishwasher safe
|Dimensions||13.4 x 10.1 x 5.5 inches|
|Non-stick, reversible plates||Yes|
|Adjustable temperature control||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 3 years warranty|
Eleganceinlife Cast Iron Tortilla Press
This traditional manual tortilla press is made from heavy-duty cast iron, which makes it one of the most hardcore item on the list. However, it’s balanced weight on the handle is easy and convenient to use with just one or two smush.
Its functionality ranges from tortillas to tacos, chips, tostones, patacones made from different ingredients like masa harina, cassava flour or flaxseeds.
One interesting feature of this tortilla maker is that it comes in a gift package. This can tell how much the manufacturer cares about their product’s quality as well as customers, a great idea for you if you want to buy this as a gift for someone.
- Manufactured with heavy-duty cast iron improving resistance for base and handle to create more pressure and stability on the dough
- Circular surface of the plate is 7.3 inches, large enough for big wraps of tortillas and burritos
- Sturdy handle stays strong and easy to press evenly
- Package comes in as a wrapped gift from manufacturer for customers’ satisfaction
- Strong, durable and long-lasting
- Versatile usage for many kinds of doughs
- Easy to clean and storage
- Offers enough pressure to produce even and perfect tortillas
- The handle hinge may be skewed or broken apart in some troubled situations
|Dimensions||13 x 9.5 x 2.7 inches|
|Restaurant grade construction||Yes|
Uno Casa Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
If you’re looking for an authentic tortilla maker to turn your kitchen into a Mexican taste of home cook, then the Uno Casa Tortilla Maker definitely deserves a thumb up.
Coming from Uno Casa, a very prestigious brand providing professional kitchen gadgets, along with its lifetime guarantee, you don’t have to worry about its quality or substance for all are high standardized products.
Its heavy body and pre-seasoned flat plates can help you transform calls of dough into delicious bases for tortillas, mini pie shells, dumplings, rotis, chapatis, arepas, empanadas, or any favorite recipe you want.
- Made of food-grade cast iron to ensure lifelong performance and durability
- 8 inches sized circular plate with sleek and leveled, pre-seasoned surface, ready for use anytime and save time for your kitchen work
- FDA-approved high quality product, produce perfect round shaped tortillas
- Comes in set with 100 pre-cut parchment papers and extra screw set for all types of flour
- Easy to assemble and use
- Pre-seasoned plate ready for use immediately
- Just a little effort on the handle is enough to press the dough into perfect uniformed shape
- The handle may become loose through time
|Dimensions||9.8 x 8 x 2 inches|
|Parchment papers in set||100|
Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker
(Best Heavy-Gauge Tortilla Maker)
This authentic traditional model of tortilla is a great choice for you if you’re looking for a long-lasting heavy-duty cast iron tortilla maker. Its base is almost unbreakable and super durable during usage with great ease.
For a fair price, it offers some exceptional versality, often used for all flour, corn, pancake and breaded food preparation with a sweet significant Mexican savor.
After a few trial times, you can master this item and start to create even, round shaped and fresh made tortillas without having to buy from stores.
- Restaurant-grade heavy-gauge cast iron construction base
- Offers great leverage to press fast, evenly without much manual efforts, producing flat round shaped tortillas with even thickness
- The long handle and traditional design helps you get the best result all the time with your tortillas, burritos, pancakes, and breaded food that you need
- Completely rust resistant
- Convenient and easy kitchen tool for versatile usages
- Making 6-inch tortillas in a short time in the uniform shape with minimum effort
- The handlebar may fall apart in circumstances with too much pressure
- This one can’t give you thin tortillas
|Dimensions||2 x 7.5 x 9 inches|
|Commercial restaurant grade weight||Yes|
CucinaPro 1443 Tortilla Maker
It’s very easy to clean up this gadget. You can simply wipe off the cooking grids with a wet cloth and let dry or using an absorbent paper towel and it’s ready to use for the next time.
This item is easy to operate and to clean without much effort. Making a purchase with this is definitely an upgrade to your own kitchen with authenticity and modernization.
You can use this to make tacos, tostadas, quesadillas, or flatbread for breakfast or anytime you feel like it because this electric machine takes little time to create perfect shaped pieces from dough.
- Electric tortilla maker constructed with heavy weight aluminum material to increase outer appearance
- Non-stick plates for easy cleaning and easy tortillas remove after usage
- 10-inch surface allows you to produce big size tortillas, pancakes or big burritos, flat bread and enchilada wraps
- Ready light and convenient cord wrap for comfortable control
- Great for flattening bread and flour dough
- Instruction included in shipping package for you to check out if any trouble happens
- Convenient upright storage
- Best if not used for non-gluten flours
|Dimensions||13 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches|
|Non-stick surface plates||Yes|
|Convenient cord wrap||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Iron World Pre-seasoned Tortilla Press
(Best Cast Iron)
This high quality tortilla maker is praised for its easy-to-use design, durable construction and even more, how its manufacturer’s customer service is so great and responsible with any trouble you may have.
When using this, all you need to do is just put a ball of dough at the center of the plate, then press on the handle with remarkable ease and then you can have smooth, even and thin tortillas, patacones, arepas, tostones, empanadas and even more due to its multi-function.
- Extra durable design and long-lasting construction from cast iron ensures durability and easy press
- Ability to produces tortillas as thin as you want in short time with little pressure
- Comes in set with chef gloves and a BBQ recipes e-book for your own innovative cooking
- Easy for making healthy, fresh and favorite tortillas at home
- Pre-seasoned surface for quick and easy use
- Traditional handmade manufacturing process meticulousness and feat from manufacturer
- 5 year full warranty for your satisfaction and convenience when buying this item
- No rust resistant, the cast iron may be rusty after a few years
|Dimensions||10 x 9.9 x 2.7 inches|
|Pre-seasoned, non-stick coat||Yes|
|Chef gloves and recipe e-book in set||Yes|
|Warranty||5 year full warranty|
StarBlue 10 Inch Tortilla Press
(Best for Roti)
This amazing kitchen gadget from StarBlue is definitely worth the consideration. Its high quality and strong build ensures to serve you for a lifetime. And any trouble happens, the manufacturer has great customer service to help you maintain it for free.
You can use this press for multiple recipes like tortillas, rotis, tacos, mini pie shells, arepas, and other Mexican to savor to taste in a short time.
One outstanding point to this one is that the cast iron can induce heat, so you can put it on the stove for heating and pressing to save time. I assure this is the right choice if you want to enjoy making and eating homemade tortillas.
- 10-inch plate produce the desired size of your tortillas
- Pure cast iron construction body makes this item durable for a lifetime without any replacement
- Pre-seasoned with 100% pure non-GMO flaxseed oil to get ready to use anytime
- Comes in set with 100 oil papers and free electronic booklet of recipes for you to explore and try with this tortilla maker
- Durable, strong and high quality
- The extra oil paper help to take the tortilla out easily
- Produce thin, even and beautifully round tortillas
- Sometimes you need a lot of pressure on the handle pin to press the dough
|Dimensions||13.3 x 11.9 x 2.2 inches|
|Pre-seasoned with non-GMO flaxseed oil||Yes|
|Free oil papers and e-book recipes||Yes|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty, maintenance free|
StarBlue Automatic Tortilla Maker
(Best Automatic Tortilla Maker)
This is probably one of the most expensive but also most reliable items on the list. Having this addition to your kitchen will help make your tortillas making procedure much easier and faster.
It was also designed for making recipes like roti, flatbread or delicious wraps in burritos that are tasty and savory like store bought.
- Smooth and non-stick cooking plates, preventing the tortillas from breaking apart or sticking to the plates while pressing
- Beautiful design with neon indicator to help you control and keep in check the temperature to cook the tortillas perfectly
- High quality material guarantee its services for years without any damage or erosion
- Convenient cord wrap for upright storage
- Easy to press, to clean and to store
- Super strong and sturdy base for long period usage
- 100% money back guarantee for 2 months after purchase if you’re not satisfied for any reason
- The screw may come off in some accidents when using
|Dimensions||13.4 x 7.9 x 9.8 inches|
|Warranty||100% money back guarantee in 2 months|
KooK 8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Last but not list from this list of the best tortilla makers is a product from KooK. You may have heard of the brand, producing many other kitchenware tools. This cast iron tortilla press is probably suitable for you, from its low price to great substance.
It has a fair size to make ultimate tortillas and other flatbread foods. Furthermore, its well-built construction stays for years, easy to press out even and beautiful pieces of dough.
If you want to clean this item, use some damp cloth to wipe over its surface then let dry for the next time.
- Pre-seasoned design with liners to prevent the dough from sticking to the plates
- Easy to press and function, produce great shape, intact, round tortillas, easily release from the plate
- 8-inch size is perfect for making tortillas
- Cast iron base and handle built for long resistance
- Heavy-duty cast iron improves resistance and durability
- Easily assembled and re-seasoned before using
- Ideal for making tortillas, flatbread food, roti, enchiladas or big food wraps
- The handle needs some adjustment to fit
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 1.9 inches|
|Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil||Yes|
Should I Buy a Tortilla Press (Tortilla Maker)?
If you usually eat store bought tortillas, burritos or flatbread, then the answer is yes. A decent tortilla maker is definitely worth a lifelong investment. Having this item will help you make fresh, even and good homemade tortillas on a regular basis without having to use so much manual force like a rolling pin.
What Material Should My Tortilla Maker Be Made Of?
There’re many options for a tortilla maker’s material construction: aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, wooden,… Each has a significant benefit and disadvantage.
The cast iron base is always the most durable, while aluminum housing provide a sheeny and smooth outlook. You should decide on this element due to the durability and longevity as well as desired appearance that you’ll want to add to your kitchen.
Should I Buy an Electric or Manual Tortilla Maker?
This is a really important question. With a traditional manual tortilla maker, your process will be a bit longer, and it will take a few extra step if you want to heat up and cook the tortillas, it will cost you nothing but time and strength.
On the other hand, an electric item will do all the process for you: pressing the dough, heating up then cook everything for you. Your electric bill will definitely increase, but you’ll save time and space.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Top Pick
My ultimate top pick is the… Victoria 8 Inch Cast IRON Tortilla Maker.
Easy to use, press evenly and thoroughly without having to put much pressure. Its versality allows me to explore many Mexican and Indian recipes without having to worry about any trouble because it has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
We’ve come down to the finale of this blog. I hope from these detailed information, the benefits and disadvantages of these hottest tortilla makers that I’ve shown up here, you ‘ve chosen the one that you love most and ready to make a purchase that will upgrade your cooking and kitchen table for a better and healthier lifestyle.
If you like this blog, please share it to your friends and family. And if you have any questions, just comment down below and I’ll answer it for you!